Dan's Birthday Pics!!!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



My Birthday Dinner on 1/21/05 and Saturday party at the Catherine By the Bay.

Michelle y Angellie...She's having blank thoughts ;)

Un wei, Jess, lou, Christa, Ben and Kellie
Llegue a una edad inmencionable, y todos mis cuates de San Diego, San Francisco, Newport Beach and L.A. se vienieron a esta preciosa isla a disfrutar de un caluroso y divertido fin de semana. Viernes tuvimos una cena en el Landing Bar and Grill, despues a Coyotoe joes a tomarnos unos appletinis y cazuelas. El Sabado lunch en el Buffalo Nickel y luego rentamos el Catherine by the Bay y nos echamos un bailongo con barra libre!

More Pictures of my birthday weekend here!


5 Responses to “Dan's Birthday Pics!!!”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Las fotos de tu bday party estan divertidas. Sorry I could'n make it.

    R.

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    well, da vero's b-day is comming up......maybe we should try it again,,,,and maybe da vero can stay longer.....thanks for remembering that i left early...at least u were paying attention to da vero....and u were a great post..... a great one!!!

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Daniel,

    Happy Belated Bday! Looks like you had fun. How old? How are things at the hotel?

    Afghanistan is a cold place right now. Hey! My brother moved to Kauai. I'm thinking of buying a place there to rent out. What do you think?

    You take care,

    Jonathan

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Damn it!
    I can't believe I missed your brithday, again. It sounds like you had a wonderful time. I can only imaging what it must have been like with all the commets I read about it, but I've been to enough "Classic Daniel" parties to get the idea of how much fun it must have been. Maybe next year I'll be able to make it down.

    Omar

  5. Blogger Dan 

    You chicken fuckers...

    Jon: When do come back to the states? If you buy that place in Hawaii/Kauai let me know, I got offered a job there. I think you should buy it!

    Omar: Are you ready for our drive to Baja...'Cause I am.

    D.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Links

    ::Photo Gallery::
    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from here.
  • Blogger Templates
  • Edit me!
  • Edit me!

Archives


ATOM 0.3