More sex than me


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Un (a) bunny piensa que todos hemos tenido mas sexo que el (ella).

Everyone has had more sex than me



4 Responses to “More sex than me”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    That is sooo funny. Did you see the rabbit palying the synth...he had a mask on, he didn't want them to recognize him he has had zero sex!!!
    It's been 3 months for me :(

    Reanta.

  2. Blogger Dan 

    Haha...Renatita, i'ts been a month for me! I got laid on my b_day :P
    Give me call.

    D.

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Aquí no se está hablando de mí...


    o si?? jajajaja
    naaaaaa de mi vida sexual, no hablo con Dan. (auke se entera un poko)
    xoxoxoxo

  4. Blogger Dan 

    Na, no se peocupe, aqui no se esta hablando de usted.

    La cancion es pegajosa que no?

    D.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Links

    ::Photo Gallery::
    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from here.
  • Blogger Templates
  • Edit me!
  • Edit me!

Archives


ATOM 0.3