Crazy drunken night


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



OK so last night I went out for a couple of beers with some friends. As happens all too often, a couple of beers turned into a few pitchers and a few too many turned into a night worthy of the drunk tank.

Around 2:45am all hammered I wandered through my door, made myself a snack, and even iron my clothes before going to bed. This is stuff I'm too lazy to do even when I am sober and I hoped I didn't forget to turn my alarm on since I had a crazy work day today. Today, after a few advils my hangover went away. Fuck!!! Why do I do this to myself...Argh.


0 Responses to “Crazy drunken night”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Links

    ::Photo Gallery::
    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from here.
  • Blogger Templates
  • Edit me!
  • Edit me!

Archives


ATOM 0.3