Mi dia...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Hoy me sentia hasta la madre de cansado.
I totally felt like shit.
Looked like shit.
Me sentia hasta medio depressed, hasta que vi esto en el blog de una muy querida amiga:
9.) I never thought that my boss would be one of my favorite people ever! I don't know how I would have survived the Catalina Island fever at times if it wasnt for our Coyote Joes trips and movie nights. It was always fun to share music and dumb stories, and just find another person who shares my interests in so many things! I promise that I won't ever dress up as you for Halloween again, if you promise to come hang out with me over here sometime. deal?


Ella estuvo trabajando en el Front Desk del Resort por un año y mientras que ella estuvo aqui nos divertimos como enanos.

Visiten su blog en myspace!

Ciao4now!


0 Responses to “Mi dia...”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Links

    ::Photo Gallery::
    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from here.
  • Blogger Templates
  • Edit me!
  • Edit me!

Archives


ATOM 0.3