B_day pics


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Last friday night we went out, a selected amount of friends to celebrate Christas 21st Birthday. 21 shots later we all got pretty hammered and crazy things happened. Could not get more shots 'cause I was too drunk to even operate the digital camera.

This are the only ones that I could get:


Rick, Christa and Jen taking a break from dancing.


Kellie getting her groove on.


Jackie and Jen. I like how this pic came out.


Oh...and Jen's boobs ;)

On saturday it was Mitch's birthday and we all pitch in to get a limo for the night. Cruised to Sunsent Boulevard, House of Blues and then the sky bar. We had a 17 person limo full of booze. Too much fun, that I don't even remeber getting home.


Cake and some Veuve Clicquot Ponsardin, best champagne I've ever had. Thanks to the five finger discount from his Job.


Angellie and Mitch, blowing his cake candles.


A&M in the Limo.


Mitch and his dad Pedro.


In limo going back home...I think?

I will put the rest of the pics in My Flickr Page.


2 Responses to “B_day pics”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    oye! se la pasaron bien!!!!!!!! jajajajaja nasty la foto de las tetas amigo pero ke diablos! esas fotos brotan en las peda!
    saudos dan from the island in the sun!!!

  2. Blogger Dan 

    Ahora me fijo bien, they do look kind of nasty!

    bendito sea el alcohol.

    Saluditos.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Links

    ::Photo Gallery::
    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from here.
  • Blogger Templates
  • Edit me!
  • Edit me!

Archives


ATOM 0.3